Through Ellavation mentoring, networking, social media and leadership programs, we identify Indigenous trainees and facilitate sustainable employment and career development opportunities.
As part of our establishment process, Ellavation undertook some important steps to ensure long term growth and sustainability:
- We assembled a strong and reputable board.
- We developed a credible and viable strategy.
- We identified potential and placed multiple candidates.
- We established employer and RTO partnerships.
- We achieved Deductible Gift Recipient status.
Once established we developed our strategy:
To build our organisation through fundraising and partnerships to develop and deliver our purpose to:
- Motivate & Inspire Aboriginal people.
- Engage Indigenous Ellavation Trainees.
- Build strong relationships with like minded employers with a focus on Indigenous health.
- Connect people to opportunities.